BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 06:37:59 EST
In a message dated 11/18/00 9:32:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I'd like to add my thanks to Ken, Kathy, and everybody who worked so hard to
>  make IPTW 2000 among the finest three days I can ever hope to remember.

May I please add my kudos to Shaman and his facilitator, Kathy.
I had the enviable position of being able to circulate constantly among the
presentations and round table discussions. I left the workshop in awe. The
venue allowed you to get your hands in the stuff or get back to spectating
distance (what a remarkable building, by the way). The round table talks were
timely and compeling.
I would like to see the event become mandatory for students of historic
preservation. Two suggestions for next year: translators for us high latitude
members of the congregation (hell, compared to the Virginians the Scots were
a piece of cake), and higher ceilings at the chicken jousting event. The
commraderie at this event was gratifying and what, to me is something which
other conferences lack. Pirate almost made us cry, and Reverend Jim, you were
stupendous! Great to see so many BPoids in the flesh.

Twybil