BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks.\" -- Mary D" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Johnette Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:36:30 +0000
Mary:

I'm picturing a sprawling log cabin with onion domes as
chimney pots!  It sounds amazing.
I'll be going to Russia for a week next month, to
Vladimir and Moscow.  Any words of wisdom?

- Johnette