From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 18:29:37 -0500
I wrote:
>I have the book but only look at shapiro's lists.
>(Somehow linkable over d'adamo's web page but protected
>- I use local copies)
and offered to mail them. No longer necessary:

IŽve found that Shapiros food lists are available again on the net.
Even as actualized versions.

IŽve added the link as "blood group diet list" or so on my paleolix page.
http://www.geocities.com/paleolix

So, who wants DŽAdamos classification of lectins can get them from
shapiro...

btw. the horse picture ivŽe included is from a french actual paleo cave
(chauvet cave) you can get to it via the image link location.

Cheers, Amadeus