CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sueko Sakai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:25:01 -1000
On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Norman Mikalac wrote:

> very interesting citation, but somewhat incomplete.

> anyone out there know how the commoners felt about living under the
> Articles, or know references thereof?

> norm

for our time, i think it..., but as i told the folks here in hawaii -- i
told you guys so....

i think this is god way of punishing us.

but getting back to seriousness!  in numbers the people have spoken in
their mandate for gore.

yet that kind of action is not enough
because
what is needed is
social action.

i mean
we gotta get beyond the b.s.
we gotta get to the substance of the political

i've said it a number of different times
it doesn't matter who our president is
it can even be the devil himself
that is
iff