CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:28:03 -0800
7bit
From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Chomsky has written - extensively - on the matter of our role in
destroying the Cambodian government and making it not only possible, but
probable that the Khmer Rouge would take over... for those who haven't
read them (on this list? I'm shocked!), see "The Washington Connection
and Third World Fascism, and "After the Cataclysm"...both written with
Edward Herman back in the 70s...

maybe I'm just older than everyone else here...

fs