BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:22:18 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/2001 6:39:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Cross post from a librarian's listserv; should you tell him Ralph, or
should
 I? (Or, could someone check in with those French limestone cutters in the
 bayou?): >>

Sharpshooter,

I shall defer to you and/or The Pirate regarding the inquisitive Mr.
Gallagher and his Quest for the True Meaning of Froggy Hand Signals.

I could give him Kermit's number at LMC, but Mr. G may consider Kermit's
expertise to have been compromised by his lengthy exile here in The Land of
Rude Hand Signals.  No doubt Kermit was up-to date when he did The Statue of
Liberty, but by the time we got him over to Brooklyn Boro Hall, he was
already upgefucktet.

Let's all send healthy thoughts to our beloved Shaman and to the Lurking
Raydome, both reported under the weather.

Ralph