BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:32:30 -0500
Met History wrote:

> How the hell do you carpenter geeks:
>
> --keep your sandpaper curl-free until use - I can't find any box or other
> device

Use a belt sander & it needs to be curled- Or true wood workers don't use
sandpaper they   rely on planes & scrapers-
but really I use a clipboard for sandpaper with a piece of plywood over it..

> --keep you chisels in a tool box but free from damage

I invested years ago in a few leather tool rolls to hold my chisels- which I
also use as strops--

Spend a few minutes with some shirt cardboards & some duct tape make some
sleeves..

DD