BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:04:20 EDT
The camping has not worked for the lap top...so I am out of pocket on hit or
miss
many thanks to chris for his kind comments regarding story from the road;also
tybill
when you go to Provence do visit Pont duGard.after the roman bridge and
temple ...make sure you visit the quarry ( advance call si vous ple)..ask for
Richard (Ree-chard) plant foreman.((in french)....you will not be
disapointed..if you survive let me know..it eeze marvelous stone......note
for Mary..please call Aunt Jo....Newark Historians have contacted her
regarding missing eagle stone for Newark Post office circa !880 fond in Aunt
Jo's backyard....I am sure you know the same people..and it would put her at
ease..if you may call...Delta temps tommoro at 107....dog days for sure.
michael