RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:15:09 -0800
carlo7 <[log in to unmask]>:
>With all due respect to your investigative acumen I find your pig article
disgusting. It wouldn't appear you have to be a rocket scientist to figure
out what these people have concluded.

Thanks for providing an example of what appears to be an emotional
reaction to a scientific article you presumably have not even read.

>Do you recommend pig tartar to your instincto comrades?

I made no recommendations, no comments regarding the content
of the article.  I also don't make dietary recommendations --
I leave that to qualified (university-degreed) nutritionists.
I posted the article as many on this list are NON-vegetarian,
and some of them may be interested in the topic. The title of the post
should have provided 'fair warning' to those likely to be offended by
the topic.

Tom Billings