RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:52:42 -0800
>I'd like to know if there is a way to find the whole article somewhere? I'm
>living in France so I can't get this issue... but I'm really interested in
>it.

I will handle this offline, as the article is not on the web in English.
According to the article, the original Portuguese language version is
at:  http://www.uol.com.br/cienciahoje/chmais/pass/ch173/primeira.pdf

Note the preceding is pdf, so you will need Adobe. I hope I copied
the URL right and that it works, but no guarantees.

Tom Billings