RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:31:09 +0200
Peter:
>I suspect that the tarry black stuff is nothing but the herbs, psyllium
>and betonite compressed and formed to the shape of the colon.  The fact
>that Richie Anderson has not been willing to spend the few hundred
>dollars it would cost to have the substance analyzed by a lab only
>confirms my suspicion.

Some people of our local instincto group have done the "clean me out"
program of Anderson. They have come to the same conclusion: the tarry
stuff shaped like the colon is just the stuff that is put in during
the program.
Okay, there may be other things coming out in the beginning but
finally one seems to end up with the black stuff. I don't find that
illogical since something must come out if you put some stuff in.

Best instinctive regards,

Stefan

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]