RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 22:06:17 -0400
I know that my dentist goes regularly to conferences on the latest
research and techniques on mercury removal. They probably form a
network
of colleagues skilled in this. If you give me your location, I'll call
her office and ask for advice on how to locate someone in your area.

Lucia