From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:52:20 -0400
> Occasionally I have trouble with the modem (USR 56.6) not establishing a
> connection.  Just a continued series of beeps and other assorted
incorrect
> sounds until it times out.  It happened a moment ago and I had to hit
> Ctrl+Alt+Delete to bring up the close programs box and in it was the
> following:  "OLFaxMOD-Supra 336i Sp ASVD".  The Supra was the modem that
> replaced with the USR.  I have seen this in there once before.  Where can
> find this reference to get rid of it?  TIA

        I run MS Outlook 98 and it also has the same program that shows up under
the Ctrl+Alt+Del menu. It is far of the FAX module of MS Outlook. If you
run outlook, go to options, fax and change the current selected modem to
your USR. That should fix your problem. If you don't run MS Outlook then I
can't help you. TTYL