From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 22:13:15 -0600
Hi Kevin

The 'puter doctor should not be particularily expensive under the conditions
you have described.  If you are not afraid to have the drive formated, and
reloaded, AND you have all the software drivers for your hardware, it
probably won't take more that about an hour of the techs time.  Depending
upon where you are located, that could be anywhere from $40 to $100.  The
only thing you should need to take to the tech is the box itself and the
applicable software for the machine. No monitor, no keyboard, no mouse.

Mike