From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 16:11:57 -0500
John,
You might try disabling Fast Shutdown. To get there go
START/PROGRAMS/ACCESSORIES/SYSTEM TOOLS/System Information Utility. When
there, under Tools, start System Configuration Utility and click on the
Advanced box under the General tab. That will take you to the Advanced
Troubleshooting Settings. Down the list the is a box you can check to
Disable Fast Shutdown. This has worked for me an at least one other list
member.