From:
Dave Littlehale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:03:22 -0500
Took the advice and downloaded ghost, and used it to clone the system
onto the new hd.  I disconnected the old drive and made the new drive
the primary.  Start system and Win95 loads.  I open explorer and only 1
drive is listed (I had previously used fdisk to create logical drives).

I restart in DOS and fdisk is only showing the primary partition.  I
create the extended and start to create the logical drives, but it hangs
after the first logical drive is created and I have this message:

Logical DOS drive created, drive letters changed or added

I can hear the drive running.

I was using the DOS disk I had been using through this entire process.
Rebooted using a Win95 boot disk.  Same thing happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks as always

Dave Littlehale