Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 11:14:53 -0600
jlpresto wrote:

> ...I think that dairy just pushes up blood levels
> of calcium, which actually triggers your system to leech it out of bones.

The body requires a certain level of calcium in the blood at all times.  It
will take calcium from the bones and teeth to maintain the needed level
when the blood is deficient.  Please explain how having too much calcium in
the blood will cause the body to take more calcium from the bones to
increase the blood calcium level.

Marylee