C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:50:03 -0400
Hi Karen

  It's a myacin not an illin :)

  Here's the info on it - http://www.zithromax.com/frprescribeinfo.htm

  If you are not allergic to erythromycin, you should be okay with this one. Just
ask your doc.

  The Vit C and the Respiractin taken together for several days may well break
things up nicely. If I feel a cold or the like coming on, I step up the Vit C
ASAP and continue for a few weeks, then back to my regular daily dose. I also
introduce echinacea at the onset of a cold - 2 capsules(lets) three times daily
for 5 days, then one a day through flu season.

Cheers!

Carla