C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Mauro - PeopleNet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:39:10 -0500
I was very touched by the following e-mail.  i asked Amber if i could fwd
it to u folks in the hopes u'd have ideas and suggestions for her.  If you
do, please send them to Amber at: [log in to unmask]

See below ...

   Bob Mauro, [log in to unmask]      Amateur Radio Station KZ2G
   My DisAbility Website       http://idt.net/~mauro
   My Amateur Radio Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/kz2g.html
   My Levittown, NY Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/levittwn.html
       If my IDT mail bounces, send it to [log in to unmask]