C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 02:52:26 -0400
Dear Mag, I live in Virginia and Medcaid does not cover going to the Dentist. is
there a program that you or anyone on the list knows of where a person with CP
can get a new filling put in. I have medcaid and medcaire. and I can not affoward
to go to the dentist. medcaid does not pay to go to the dentist if you are over
21 here in VA. and medcare does not pay all of the bill. and I can not affoward
to pay the bill. I got the filling I got now when I was 15 years old (That was in
1969) and it is in my front tooth. and it comes out sometimes. I have been able
to put it back in. but I really do need a new filling put in. and the dentist
wants there money up front. and I do not have it.  Lynn