C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:38:59 -0300
Hi Mag,

  I use the child size brush head - longer handle, shorter/smaller brush -
eliminates gag :)

  Did you use your brush with or without the rings? I use without, to create
more vibration, etc. Actually, I use the Sonicare for morning and evening
brushing, and a regular brush for after meals.

  I participate on two terrier newsgroups (okay, I'm nutz about the breed)
and most of them use an electric toothbrush on their dogs. Some use the
Sonicare. In fact, some vets are now using it. So it must be good :)  I
value my fingers too much to use it on Mr. Jake, though he will let me brush
his teeth with a regular brush with beef flavored paste. What a brat! :)

  I'm the only one in my family who has never had a tooth extraction - still
have my wisdom teeth (see me smiling, ISM?). So I must be doing something
right :)

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier