C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:50:13 +1300
>>> <[log in to unmask]> 10/05/00 05:31 >>>

Hi Gordon,

A neurostimulator is a brain pacemaker which is implanted in the brain.
<

Ok thanks - I dont think its for me

- but i'll look into it - the HBOTthing... - However is it woking / useful in adults as yet ?

from what i gather - its good in children...

Don't worry, you are not missing out on anything worth trying. You should
definitely look into HBOT one of these days.
<

Ok - Can someone wake me up when something interesting happens ?

I see that you are bored to death at work.. Hmm, guess we'll hafta come up
with something to make it more interesting..
<

Hmm - yep - ive got my own CP list... (& 2 others - 1 cp & one all types of disabilities)..

but the one active CP list ive got, has 40 messages today :-)

I only started it a month or so ago.. - only 15 of us (im not sure) in total - but only 3-4 (including myself) actually talk on the list

I wonder how many messages we get if a couple of hundred / thousand people are on it..

- With the all-disability list - Its restricted to NZ people - but Im promoting it to health-related services / websites etc...

they seem to be in favour of it - but no one will actually promote it...

Im still going to make it work - but by word of mouth - I'll still try websites of course - Im finding new ones each day....

but it all seems to be red-tape...

Gopher.
(Ive picked up that nick-name on the active CP list..)