BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:21:20 -0400
*LAUGH*
you go ralph   ;)

reminds me of a cartoon one of my girlscouts found and brought
to a big campout logistics planning meeting

(we used to be in charge of the service unit annual campout....
250 kids k-12,  and approx 150 adults, some of whom apparently
were developmentally stuck in k-4... but "me and 6 8th graders running
a 3 day camping event in the rain" is another set of stories that can
wait --
this had to do with a discussion about whether or not the intended
site had enough privvies)

the cartoon showed a latrine at the edge of a forest,
with a Sign on the front..... "Women"
there was an unending line stretched out to the horizon, waiting...
next to the Women's,  was the Men's sign....

tacked to a tree on the edge of the forest, with multiple arrows pointing
into the woods   ;)       no men in sight, much less in line   ;)

hello all, hope you're having a good kickoff to summer...
I've been underground for the last couple months--
michael, how's the royal mansion progressing?

deb "the trailer, knots, and underground biota lady"