BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 21:54:32 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/2001 1:31:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< This is something that my parents taught us boys
 to do along the roadside on our long car drives. >>

Just a goldarned minute, you sexist piggists.  I suppose you'd have us
believe it's a coincidence that your parents didn't teach your sisters what
to do along the roadside.  Probably didn't even have any sisters.

Talk about gender discrimination in the call of nature place. Missy Julep
would never put up with this, no siree Bob. She'd sue the petticoats off your
sorry asses.

Hmpf!

Ralph (father of Mollie)