BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 07:07:01 -0700
For anyone interested, there is a for real diner in beautiful downtown
Bellows Falls, VT and I understand it's for sale.  If anyone has a burning
desire to run a diner here's your chance.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT