BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 23:40:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/1/2001 11:15:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< What would be wrong with plastic? >>

Not a damn thing, durability-wise, although I suppose there may be cracking
problems, but the unbroken fragments will undoubtedly be here longer than
uranium. Ask the cockaroaches in 10,000 years. They'll still be living in
Clorox (or Coke) bottles.

Gold is also pretty durable, but as I understand it, there have been problems
with theft from time to time.

Ralph

(Was told today that I was thought to have been narcoleptic in my yout', just
because Theo Prudhon and Norman Weiss put me to sleep)

Ralph