BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:50:26 EDT
Hope you're all satisfied that I know how to change the subject heading.

Many years ago, our former President (in his previous incapacity as my
Governor, when he said "When you've seen one redwood, you've seen them all"
also claimed that trees were responsible for air pollution.  Under the
circumstances, wouldn't that qualify as blaming the victim?

This was the same Governor (and first lady) who refused to live in the
Historic Governor's Mansion in Sacramento, claiming it was a firetrap or some
such; his rich friends built them a nice modren ranch-type house to live in
instead.

Furthermore, when he was first elected, there were articles about his son Ron
Jr., then known as "Skipper."  Considering he later turned into a ballet
dancer, not much of a surprise, huh?

Ralph

Font of Worthless Information