BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "lapsit exillas"
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 08:58:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/2000 8:19:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< it is carcinogenic and if you get the shit in your eyes, even as a
 dry dust, it burns like hell. Look at your roofer's eyes one day and try to
 figure out their aptitude for survival.

'Ey, wit' dat look in dere eyes, we t'ought we was doin' dem dose roofers a
favor, givin' 'em cancer.  Besides, we put new stuff in it, so's it don't
give youse cancer no more, not dat it ever did.  An' if da roofers din't have
no amplitude for survival, they'd be dead already, wouldn't they, so the coal
tar must be good for 'em.

Wassamatta, youse never hoid of "New and Improved?"

Ralph

PS-- Speakin' of dese and dose, and lookin in da eyes, if Sylvester Stallone
don't want his employees lookin' in his eyes, what for do youse want to look
in your roofer's eyes?  Unless you're Mrs. Roofer, or some sort a perv, which
I'm sure nobody on dis List is either one.