C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Bobby G. Greer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 12:22:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/00 1:17:46 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I've been looking into his records, and conferring with previous teachers.
His reading level is four grades below that which I teach, and he is
receiving in class and pull out support.
He definitely remembers and can learn, and colored his own work for the
first time on Friday! >>

Eve,

    Too many teachers under expect of these kids. You job will be to
challenge and stretch his abilities without totally frustrating him. (yeah,
easy for me to say).
He may be four grades behind but you need to determne what he can do and go
from there. In Special Ed. we were never challenged.

Bobby