From:
Sherain Veale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:18:08 +0200

Hi List Members,

Firstly, thank-you for all the e-mails that you sent in reply to GF
restaurants in San Francisco and New Orleans.  Due to planning my parents
move to a different province, my pending wedding, honeymoon and our move
into our own place when we get back - things have been chaotic - and I have
been unable to reply personally to the e-mails I received.

In summary:

Restaurants recommended in San Francisco as being GF friendly

1) Boston Market
2) Hawthorne Cafe
3) Chic's Seafood Restaurant (Pier 39)
4) Haegen Daiz
5) Alioto's Fish Market (upstairs Fisherman's Wharf # 8)

Supermarkets = Whole Foods Market and Trader Joe Market

Restaurants recommended in New Orleans as being GF friendly

1)  Acme Oyster on Iberville
2)  Galatoires
3)  Commander's Palace
4)  Red Grill on Bourbon Street
5)  K-Paul's Kitchen in French Quarter
6)  Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company

Thanks for your help and your kind responses.

From
Sherain Veale