From:
Dave Westheimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:42:18 -0600

Midwest Gluten Intolerance Group, CSA/USA Chapter #01, will hold its 22nd
Annual Holiday Party on Saturday, December 9, 2000 at Edgewater Emmanuel
United Methodist Church,  East 52nd Street at 13th Avenue South,
Minneapolis, MN. The entrance to the meeting hall is on the 52nd Street side
of the building. There is plenty of on-street parking.

Social hour begins at 5:30 PM, dinner begins at 6:00 PM. Turkey and beverage
will be provided by MGIG. Please bring a gluten-free dish to share, along
with your recipe.

Please mark your calendars and join us. Non-members are welcome too. For
further information please email me or call me at 763-788-5242.

Dave Westheimer
President
MGIG