From:
Kim Allen Key West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:54:32 -0400

Hi there.  Just want to share a portion of a letter from Maple Grove Farms
of Vermont which I received, after having a very friendly 'phone call with
their company rep:

     "...we incorporate the best of what Vermont is famous for, top quality
specialty foods and old-fashioned Yankee values.  We achieve this in great
part by receiving input from customers like yourself."

    These people are wonderful when it comes to understanding gluten
contianing products.  They sent me a detailed, ingredient-explicit list of
what NOT to purchase as well as a list of ACCEPTABLE.

     The salad dressings and marinades can be found at regular grocery
stores, such as Winn-Dixie, Publix, and Albertson's.  The prices are
commensurate with name brand dressings.  But my biggest accolade for the
products is the taste, it is just fantastic (and this is not a
commerical endorsement, I don't know anyone in Vermont).  Below I have
listed their GF products:
   REGULAR DRESSINGS:
     Parmesan & Pepper (yumm!)
     Sun-Dried Tomato