From:
harrell reaves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 15:31:51 -0400

I've been reading alot in the postings lately about food allergies.  I
feel this is a contributing factor to my not feeling so well although I
am GF.  Unfortunately, my insurance doesn't cover allergy testing, so I
must figure this one out for myself, (as I did the celiac disease).

Does anyone have problems with potatoes?  I have heard things about
lectins, although I'm not quite sure how that can affect me.  I know
they contain alot of starch, which some people say they have problems
with.  I eat a bunch of potatoes.  Don't like rice.

 So, question is:  Do potatoes cause problems and if they do, how do
they affect you?

 Thanks to anyone that takes the time to help me with this one!
 Connie in NC
PS  I'll summarize answers.