Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:15:31 -0600
Hi Gang,

Just a quick question, I hope...

Just setup a system last week.
Windows 2000 SP1
ABIT KT7-RAID
2 IBM 30GB 7200RPM Drives Raid (0)
512MB PC-133 CL2 Crucial RAM
Oxygen 32MB AGP (forget model number)
Epson 2000P Printer
Canon BubbleJet Printer of some sort.
Epson Expression 1600 Scanner USB interface used.
Ricoh MP7080
Hitachi CM771 Monitor
PhotoShop 6.0
etc...

OK...now that's out of the way....

I scanned a very few images and printed them.  Things worked fine.

Now, however, the customer notices a Grey background after scanning.  First
it was only the top quarter of the page along with a watermark.  I got rid
of the watermark but the grey has stayed, and in fact, now takes up the
entire page.  It's light background color but very visible.  The images and
text still display fine.  We tried this on both printers, using PhotoShop
and another program.  Tried re-doing the color profiles.  The pre-installed
images in Photoshop come out perfect.  Just the scanned images.

Any tips?  Please???

Thanks Bunches,

David A. Abbe

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: