From:
Raymond Keirn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:23:17 EST
Sorry that I havent replied for a while . Family needs!. I found those files
listed in my regular System files-It`s installed correctly. Im in the
process of upgrading - adding ram , clean install of 95 . It will be my
first time for everything so thanks for your help . Im hoping it will speed
up this thing a little.

>From: Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Pci to Bus Host .
>Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:18:37 -0700
>
>Yes Raymond;
>You jogged my memory, there appears to be a bug in the patch.
>I think the files are copied to your computer, but the patch can't
>seem to find them
>automatically.
>I copied the missing files to the floppy that I run the patch from.
>try a search of your windows and windows subdirectories for the
>missing files.
>On my win98 machine they are in windows/system32/drivers.
>just checked a win95 osr2 machine and they are in the same dir.
>I believe the files are:
>
>Uhcd.sys
>Usbd.sys
>Usbhub.sys
>
>Then direct the setup to that location.
>These are system files so you have to have enabled "show all files "
>in in windows explorer under " view/folder options"
>If you don't have them I could email them privately to you, as they
>are small in size 27k or so.
>And no, if you don't use usb devices you don't need the usb root hub
>and controller installed.

>      | ><>  Larry  Fisk   <><
>      |      Fisk Computers
>      |      Fruitvale, Idaho