RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loren Lockman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 00:01:44 EST
Some good points here, and notwithstanding my recent comment about deficiency
diseases being all but gone, I think you may be right to some extent.

We also hear more all the time about the incredible toxicity of environmental
toxins, and the fact that ALL of us carry a huge load of these nasty,
persistent chemicals.   We have no way of knnowing at this point how some of
these things may be affecting us...