RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loren Lockman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:57:11 EST
Dear Wes,

Thanks for your message.   There are many of us living the raw vegan
lifetyle, enjoying high energy and feeling good.   Most of my staff are also
raw vegans, and doing quite well on it.   With over 11 years of teaching
people about raw food and fasting, I have seen many clients around the world
do very well on this program, and invite any skeptics to find out for
themselves.

There's no question that we can all enjoy an extremely high level of health
by following a raw vegan diet.

Namaste,

Loren