From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:02:53 -0700
Most of the newer model All-In-One boards will disable the onboard video, if
you insert a PCI video card. Not sure if this works with the bIOS you have
in this machine. But it is simple to try if you have a PCI card lying
around!!

But.... be aware that they all are very picky about the Ram installed, so
you might want to try to swap out the ram if possible as well.

Good Luck,  Steve Wolfe