Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:58:50 +1100
The best way to solve the heat problem may be an additional slot fan, place
it under video card, and remember, never ever use PCI slot 1 if you have a
AGP card, and if you have a AGP Pro card, never ever use PCI 1 & 2, you need
some space to let the heat go away. (for every machine I build, I place the
USB/COM2 adapter to PCI 1, so that user will have no chance to use PCI1 or
maybe both PCI1&2 <if ASUS USB adapter> without moving stuff around. well,
most users don't).

Jun Qian