Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:42:14 -0700
This is a response to the "Live Food Fight"  List!

I recently Joined this group;  as I am interested in
Nutrition for   only the  Last 75  years.

If the  --Live Food--- group is falling apart ----(See the
quote at the end)-----may I invite you to join  the
[log in to unmask]  --Possibly  you can click here and
get a few posts;   CaveManFood-subscribe
onelist.com  ---THEN  If  you wish to get rid of it  click
on    [log in to unmask]    ---  One of the
go-go  gogo  good   features of the "onelist lists'  is that
is is very easy to unsubscribe!

Where you are welcome to promote your opinion and may not be
welcome to  denigrate another persons opinion.  BUT MAY
PRESENT SIMPLE FACTS  that  challenge the other facts but
not the other individual--Or You get ""Obliviated""- (( New
Saturday night word.))  Actually we have a friendly list
that can accommodate most positions.

[log in to unmask]  was formed   to provide an outlet
for;   Paleo Food  ;  Cave Man Food,  Vitamin Food  and any
other  Nutrition Oriented listers-     WHO  live outside of
the Cancer Food Pyramid as promoted by the Media..   The
only restrictions are against "Rude" posts.    We can all
delete boring posts.   It seems to me that five years ago
posts needed to be very short to avoid phone charges.
Nowadays it is more like phone time is $5 a month and  ONLY
obnoxious stuff that smells bad or hurts our ears is the new
problem.

So Welcome to All who will observe the standard rules  they
learned in Kindergarten.

This from Lorenzo,   A person very much concerned with FOOD!

: ANGRY/[live-food] The Minor Majority

> I am not chastising them, simply stating that since these
4 make 45%
> > of the posts out of 193 members - there are much more
efficient ways
> us four people for over-sharing? My immediate reaction is
to question what