Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 12:28:50 -0700
Justin Hasselman wrote:
> Older women who desire a hormonal boost respond well to a progesterones

Now this seems to be the crux of my confusion ... most HRT therapy
replaces estrogen doesn't it?  Meanwhile, my understanding of Dr.
Lee's
book is that women have too much estrogen and need more progresterone
instead.  And how about the progestrone cream that Dr. Lee recommends?

Speaking of confusion, I am still confused from the article posted
here
regarding mercury toxicity and dietary protein intake.  Specifically
the
article said that the mice on normal protein died earlier than the
mice
on low protein intake, not due to mercury poisoning of the nervous
system, but due to renal failure because the kidneys presumably
because
the kidneys were already stressed by the protein intake.

Y'know I'm thinking of quitting eating altogether.  First whole grains
and soybeans are good, then whole grains are bad and soybeans are
toxic
and meat is good, and now normal protein intake (much less high
protein
intake) is bad.  I think the problem is that you can always find some
source somewhere to prove whatever it is you want to prove, so WHAT IS
REALLY TRUE?

Sharon