NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Pohle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:13:44 -0400
Hi,

Often when traveling I wish to eat at fast food restaurants, but I don't
know which ones have "safe" food.  For a couple years now I have been
planning to check websites for all major fast food restaurants, and review
the ingredients of their primary menu options, but I have simply never
gotten around to doing this.  It has occurred to me that somebody else has
probably done this already, and the information is probably available. Since
I would prefer not to "reinvent the wheel," could anybody let me know if
this info is on the web, and if so, where.

Thank you,

Dave