NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:53:00 -0500
I seem to remember an alert coming out (through FAN, the Food allergy
network) before or at the same time that trident advantage came out,
which specifically stated that the recaldent was made from milk, and
recaldent will be prominently displayed on the front- circled or
something like that.  It wasn't a recall, unless it was a recall to
make milk more prominent. I thought the company was very nice to
alert milk- allergics through FAN. Maybe I just got inside info
through these alerts, newpapers don't care.  If you would like alerts
for foods that are recalled because they contain milk, sign up at
http://www.foodallergy.org/

I do not remember if they stated if the Advantage gum shares
equipment with other gums.