NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rene spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:45:28 GMT
As a faculty member in a public school, as well as a parent of a milk
allergic child, I would like to respond to Jen's concern regarding having
her preschooler tested for allergy.  Not all people having contact will
believe your diagnosis unless you have it backed by a doctor.  In many
cases, the school will not be able to dispense medicine to your child unless
prescribed by a doctor!  By all means, have your child tested.  In addition,
your child's reaction may vary from experience to experience.  I would hate
to see your child have a serious reaction without a plan of action in case
of emergency.  A medical diagnosis will help you develop that plan.

http://profiles.msn.com.