CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:26:52 -0800
iThe ultimatum that the US issued to Yugoslavia in the talks prior to
the viscous bombing, and which Yogoslavia of course rejected, was that
NATO troops be permitted to occupy all of Yugoslavia.
The action successfully achieved its aim, projection of the US empire
forces into the Balkans.  However the price has  been to alert Russia
to the US's true intentions.
wcm>