CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:53:55 +0200
> How to get a copy on-line?

Not accesible, unfortunately...
But the arguments exposed are akin to those already mentioned in an
interview to D.Barsanian published in "Z" by that very title" expanding the
floor of the cage". Comsky seems to be very lonely amongst international
anarcho-syndicalist movement which tends to follow strictly ( and
obediently, if I may say so) Rudolf Rocker's  organizatonal and strategic
principles of syndicalist social change and resist modernization. Definitely
out of date, in my opinion. Chomsky's proposals are refreshing as they are
realistic and ethicaly and socialy responsible.
As I 've heard from accquaintanies from AIT ( Chomsky is a member), they
have very hot debates on this topic,some people even insist on "betrayl of
anarcho-syndicalism".
Cordialy,
                  Andrej