BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Score, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 07:47:47 -0500
Or an economic analysis that shows you could scrap the copper and purchase a
slightly used mobil home!

For any interested, the Chicago - AIA, Historic Resources Committee is
planning a field trip to the RV/Mobilhome Heritage Foundation on August 18
(thanks to the trailer lady for the introduction to the web site a while
back). We are also going to visit the Homes of Tommarrow that were built for
the Century of Progress World's Fair and then floated across Lake Michigan
to their final resting place in Beverly Shores Indiana.