BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:04:46 EST
In a message dated 1/12/01 7:05:52 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< sort of like seeing how close you can stand to the subway cars as they
arrive in the station. >>

Cuyler,

Out of curiosity I recently subscribed to a NY transit newsgroup. Latest
messages I read have had to do w/ the phenomena of people jumping off the
platform onto the tracks in order to retrieve lost items. Seems some people
make it back, and some don't... and then there are the partial returns. Makes
about as much sense as sledding down Library Slope?

][<en