BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "lapsit exillas"
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 23:26:48 -0700
. Where can I get more information on the "Pestchaser" -- Varmint.com?

Try your local feed store, such as AGWAY in the East.   My machines are from
a company in Oregon.  I will post the name when I get back to the mill this
weekend.

> > Black Widows > >  Scorpions .
> > You have these in BC?  Gosh, I thought they were hot-climate type
crawlies.

> -- Caretaker, Wildlife-R-Us

Dear CWRU,
Keremeos, BC is at the northern tip of the Great Sonora Desert, a little
tongue of which oozes across the 49th into Canada for a few miles.   We get
8" to 10" of rain a year and temperatures of 105+ in the summer.   In the
natural places, you have to watch out for horrible patches of little ground
cactus .   The Naturalist at a local park has a very popular summer evening
program titled "All The Things Here That Want To Scratch, Bite, Sting, Eat
and Kill You".   We even grow historic Zucca Melons here in the Heritage
Gardens.

Any Heritage Gardeners on BP ?   Does anyone here include relevant stylistic
landscape work along with the architecture ?

cp n bc