BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 21:05:22 EDT
In a message dated 5/2/2000 10:56:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  Flamethrower
 Squab, incinerated to the perfect crispness... perhaps ]<en could provide
 some bacon for wrapping?

 -OneCatduJour >>

Sounds like the strictly forbidden self-promotion to me, Ms. Onecat.

Can we permit this, without allowing Young Mike Edison to offer concrete
(never cement) overshoes, and one][<en to peddle his prose?  Not to mention
Sharpsnooter trying to unload the last 500,000 unsold copies of his tome on
Minhattan Buildings  About Which There Is No Gossip Designed by Nobodies Who
Never Used Coarse Language or Made Fun of Anyone, Dead or Alive. I think not.

How about some nice spinach pie for you at the pignic?

Ralph

Hmmmm.  Pretty snappy title. Maybe I better get it registered.